Why Lise Watier's Mascara WOW has Earned it's Name

Years ago when I was staff at Shoppers Drug Mart, I had the privilege of demonstrating the Lise Watier Mascara WOW product during a Gala. Before trying the product on other's, I of course sampled it on my eyes and was so pleasantly surprised that I purchased it. I have finally used it and must say it is worth every penny.



There are a few things that make the Mascara WOW a formidable product. The formula is honestly second to none. It applies in a smooth, effortless way; no hooping, clumping, or gunk. The formula is also why it is so easy to remove and doesn't smudge at all.

What I think makes this product the best is the brush itself. Unlike a lot of mascara wands, the bristles for Mascara WOW are plastic and not coarse hair. A plastic wand allows for more eyelash separation and less clumping, plus a more even deposit of product, resulting in full fanned out lashes. 


At $25.00 I really do believe that this mascara is worth every penny, especially compared to some of the mascara's sold at Sephora.

XOXO,

Cropberry


Comments

Popular Posts