October Empties!

How is October already over? I feel like it was just summer and now I'm freezing. I emptied ZERO products in September only to turn around and come back with six empties in October. I'm really excited to talk about these products, all of which I recommend getting for various reasons!


The first product on the left is the Pixi brand Vitamin Wake Up Mist. I used this product first thing in the morning. The citrus scent helped me feel awake, while soothing my skin. It can be used as a primer, setting spray or just a re-energizer. I found this product gentle on my skin and really made me feel awake. It is heavily scented if that is something you can not be around! Available online at various prices.

Dr. Roebucks is a brand Shoppers Drug Mart started carrying around the same time as Pixi and I grew to love it. This facial moisturizer, Pure, is an any time moisturizer for any age group. This small tube lasted me over a month because a small amount goes far. It is so thick that I felt I had to rub it in as long as you would rub in sunscreen. That being said, absorption is slow, but it is great on any problem areas or severely dry areas. Shoppers Drug Mart - $54.00 (for a jar 5 TIMES the size of that tube).

Next is a tiny sample, that because of it's thickness lasted me longer than expected. Strivectin's Multi-Restorative cream is thick, luscious and made my skin feel amazing. I used it as a night cream, as it is anti-aging, and I loved it. If you can afford Strivectin, their products are worth every penny. Shoppers Drug Mart - $95.00 for 50mL

Sweet Spot. My love for you is endless. Sweet Spot is a neutral pH soap for your lady bits (outer area ONLY!!!!) that has very pleasant scents. I bought it because I was concerned about odour (turns out I'm normal, but anyway), but after reading the package and realizing it's just neutral soap I started using it everywhere on my body. Because of it's neutrality it was safe to use around my nipple piercing and cleared up any gunk that was around it. This soap is mildly scented, extremely gentle and has EXTREME lather. I loved this product so much I convinced my friends to buy it too. Shoppers Drug Mart - $12.00

Marc Anthony Moroccan Oil Treatment is a product I never go without. I have used it in my hair for years, and all I can say about it is positive things. It restores the oils in my hair chemical straightening has stripped. It smells lovely, keeps my hair shiny and has no buildup. It helps with frizz a bit as well! Shoppers Drug Mart - $9.99

Lastly, my Gosh Black Eyebrow Gel Mascara has finally ran out after about a year. This product was long lasting, never smudged and wasn't gunky or heavy. I really enjoyed using it, though I am going to try something different next! Shoppers Drug Mart - $15.99

I really loved all of these products and I hope you will test them out!

XOXO,

Cropberry

Comments

Popular Posts