A Month of Mineral 89


Two years ago Vichy launched Mineral 89, a boosting water made with 89% of their thermal water and key minerals too promote plumped, fortified, hydrated skin. I was recently given this product to try and used it everyday for one month and documented the results!

Day 1:


On day one obviously there are no results yet but you can see puffiness under my eyes and how dehydrated my lips are (this is also Canada Day and I might have been a bit hungover).


Week 2:


By week 2 my lips were definitely starting to benefit from hydration. It felt counter-intuitive to put a face product on my lip but it felt so nice. Also this week my eyes had irritation and Mineral 89 helped soothe it instantly!


Week 3:

Last week I had so much going on (Waterfront Magazine's Awards, Visions Art Showcase, work...). You can noticeably see how hydrated my lips look and how my eyes are starting to look more awake! I wasn't feeling great but my skin looks so smooth.


 Right now:

28 days later and I see noticeable differences! My lips look full, plump, soft. My eyes look awake and the bags under my eye are noticeably reduced. Also, the area around my lips where I get dimples/laugh lines started looking more even.

I thoroughly enjoyed using, and would recommend, Mineral 89. Not only is it soothing and hydrating, but the consistency is pleasant and it dries so quickly that you aren't left with any sticky sensation. I will continue to use it daily, that's for sure!

XOXO,

Cropberry

Comments

Popular Posts