February Empties!

Been gone for a bit, had some hard times, but I used some products and I'm back baby!


First up, I finished the Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer. I found this under eye primer helped with my bags, was very smooth and wasn't greasy. It did good as a primer and did keep my under eye makeup on. I would recommend this product if you have the extra cash to spend! 32.00$ - Sephora

I think I have reviewed this product before but I love the Maybelline V Contour stick. The cream consistency is pleasant and having both colours on either side of the V makes it very easy to apply for beginners using contour. $12.99 - Walmart

Lastly, I've used this Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Primer for so long that it's discontinued. Which is great because it wasn't good and would make the eyeshadow bunch up once applied. No bueno!

XOXO,

Cropberry

Comments

Popular Posts