November Empties!

November is always hectic. School gets more stressful as the end approaches, people start to panic about the holidays and you can forget to take care of your face/skin. I emptied a few really good face products that I'd recommend!



The Cliniderm Hydrating Milk cleanser was an AMAZING cleanser. It very quickly and effectively dissolved all makeup, especially the eye makeup, with no rinsing required. The texture is extremely smooth and it is a scent free product as Cliniderm is a brand for people with skin issues or sensitivities. 200mL - 24$ at Shoppers Drug Mart.

I really liked Bare Mineral's Complexion Rescue Foundation. This was a present and the shade was a little too dark for my cheeks but matched my forehead. I found that because it is a gel cream it didn't last very long and would wear off despite my primer and setting spray. I couldn't really wear it alone if I wanted high coverage. This product did, however, have SPF30 which is a really nice element to the product. If you like BB creams I think this product would definitely be worth while. 35 mL - 37$ at Sephora

Lastly, I used up the Bourjois Healthy Mix blurring primer. I found this product worked very well. My makeup lasted all day while using this product. This primer had a slight scent to it which I really liked and I only needed a small amount to apply all over my face. $25 at Shoppers Drug Mart.

I've already emptied a product for December so I'll be writing another review next month. Until then...

XOXO,

Cropberry

Comments

Popular Posts