TFW Review

Last week I had the privilege of volunteering for Toronto Fashion Week in Yorkville. The experience was mind blowing and I'll never be able to thank the people who are apart of this for offering this opportunity. Being a part of something so huge was incredible, but the most incredible part was obviously the fashion. I only volunteered on day two but lets review some of the styles from all three days.

The SS19 trends are neons, see-through plastics (also in neon and iridescence , athletic streetwear, see-through lace gowns and bold lines. Here are some of my favourite looks.

Day 1: Mikhael Kale, Mani Jassal, Narces (photos by George Pimentel)








 


Day 2: ZOFF (Photo by George Pimentel), Hilary MacMillan (my photo), Christian Paunil (Photo by George Pimentel)











Alex S. Yu (my photo), Hayley Elsaesser (my photo), Hendrixroe (Photo by George Pimentel)







Day 3: Daniel Gregory Natale, WIL Studios, Pegram Karimi (Photos by George Pimentel)




 





It was amazing to be apart of this show and to see the coming trends, literally in front of me. I really like the return of neon and the 90's vibe we seem to be bringing back.

XOXO,

Cropberry

Comments

Popular Posts