August Empties!

Summer has come to pass...and it was honestly a wild one. I went out and had a lot of fun and managed to run out of some really good products that I 100% want to recommend.

Firstly, Lush's H'suan Wen Hua hair mask is a GOD SEND. When I moved to Toronto I was pretty depressed and in a funk and honestly not taking good care of myself. One of the things I was neglecting was even attempting to brush my hair. This hair mask saved my hair. Not only has it helped it start to lock in moisture and not be dry and brittle, it also repaired damage and helped unknot some literal dreads I had created accidentally. Without this product I genuinely fear I might have had to cut chunks of hair out or go to a salon and spend a fortune. To use you simply grab a glob and apply it to your hair, leave it for 15-20 minutes (I honestly left it for 30-40 minutes because my hair was in that bad of a state) and then wash out with your normal shampoo. It's $21.95 for a big jar and it lasted me approximately 4-6 months. I only used it about once a month as a treatment though because I have so much hair and it used a lot of product. Seriously, anyone with problem hair, curly hair, ethnic hair...use this.


Soap & Glory's Flake Away is a product I have raved about for a few years now (I think I talked about it in a favourite things video already - whoops). This product is a body exfoliant that buffs away dry skin and leaves you unbelievably smooth. If you use it on an area you shave prior to shaving it helps result in a closer shave. I love using this during the winter to stay smooth and help lock in moisture but I happened to run out this month. I will definitely be replacing it. $18.00 at Shoppers Drug Mart.


Lastly, I had a ini-sized Biotherm face wash. I've used bother products here and there throughout the years and have always loved it. This product left my face so clean it literally squeaked. The consistency was that of a clay mask - creamy, thick. I had zero breakouts while using it, found it extremely gentle and enjoyed it's mild minty scent. I would recommend this to someone with normal skin. $26.00 at Sephora


I've finally started running out of samples so soon it'll only be huge sized products that I empty and review. I have a lot of goodies waiting to be tested!

XOXO,

Cropberry


Comments

Popular Posts