June Empties!

Summer is already in full swing. I can't believe it's already July. I'm sort of stressed about how quickly time is passing but thus is life. And with life comes throwing out more empty packages!

One of items I knew I would empty this month was my Vichy Thermal water. Thermal water is purified water meant for soothing sunburns, irritation, cooling, prepping skin and even a setting spray. I use it everyday after I put my toner on to loosen my face but with the heat wave we experienced, I was spraying it all over my body every single night for a week. I've tried multiple thermal waters and I really love the way Vichy's sprays as opposed to some other brands. It's a nice even mist. A neat trick is to keep it in the fridge like Portia de Rossi's character in Arrested Development, Lindsay Bluth. This 150g can is $15.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart but they come in bigger and smaller sizes. It's really great for traveling, beach days and even keeping a tattoo hydrated because it's sterile! (If you can't tell I love thermal water and I repurchased this exact one already in the limited edition jumbo size on clearance! Go me!)


Pictured above is also my Stila Beso liquid lipstick. I'm really only including this because I emptied one in December, meaning one tube lasted me 6 months. At $31.00 that's pretty amazing. I still love this lipstick and believe it's one of the best liquids for staying power and a beautiful blue based red. I'm not going to be replacing it yet however, as I have 2 other liquid mattes and a cream matte to use up that are pretty much the same shade.

After 10 months, I finally emptied my Avène Micellar Lotion jumbo bottle. I really love Avène's products because they are made for sensitive skin and really not irritating at all. This Micellar was very gentle, and I really liked it. The big bottle retails for $21.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart and if your skin is extremely sensitive I recommend this for make up removal.


Lastly I emptied my Vichy Pureté Thermal face wash. It was a trial size but I honestly really liked it. I like most of Vichy's stuff as you can tell. I found the gel to be gentle and a nice consistency. It left my face extremely clean and soft. I would recommend this for a daily cleanser but please note that it doesn't have any added benefits like hydration, acne removal. It's just a great plain jane cleanser!


We're already 10 dos into July and I can barely handle it. So far I've emptied a lot of food containers and bottles (summer parties, am I right?) but no products. Maybe there won't be any July empties...

XOXO,

Cropberry

Comments

Popular Posts