Carrot Soup Recipe

Personally, I am obsessed with soups. I don't care that it's currently 37 degrees celsius with the humidity. I love soup. It's comforting, it's healthy and this one is vegan and easy to make! This recipe belongs to my friend Gab and I make it every few months because it's so simple and cheap.



Ingredients:
Oil
5 carrots, diced to half-inch thick pieces
2-3 garlic cloves
1 small onion, diced
1 tsp curry powder
Vegetable broth - The amount for sort of depends on you but I usually use half of a carton!



Start by frying the onions in oil. Once translucent add the garlic cloves.


Once the garlic is fragrant add the curry powder, carrots and enough broth to cover them. Leave to simmer for 15-20 minutes or until soft enough to stick a fork through. Once they are soft enough, dump everything into a blender OR use an immersion blender. Add broth to get to your preferred consistency. I usually need a cup and it's still fairly thick.



This recipe is honestly so simple and it yields such a huge batch as you can see from above. It's also super affordable and really tasty! Enjoy!

XOXO,

Cropberry


Comments

Popular Posts