May Empties!

May was hectic. From traveling home, to two festivals and getting employed...I thought my head would spin off. I also managed to use and empty the most products this month out of all the months thus far.  I had a collection of my empties saved for this blog post as opposed to my usual scrounging around to use up something last minute.





The first product I emptied, Vichy Pureté Thermale foaming cleanser, was at the beginning of the month (so I took this picture then which is why it isn't in the group shot!). This cleanser came out silky-smooth and foamed once rubbed between the fingers. It left my face feeling a kind of clean I'd never felt before - like oil-less, pure skin. I honestly really enjoyed it but it didn't really do anything to prevent my rare acne. I honestly would recommend this for someone pre-puberty or post acne who wants a very mild, gentle cleanser. It also works really well on cleaning makeup brushes if you're willing to waste product! Shoppers Drug Mart - $14.99 for full size.



All winter I've been using Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve as my hand cream. This hand cream was super hydrating. I had zero cracks all winter. The scent is very clean and sterile and I this size is definitely purse/bag friendly. I will say that it takes a few moments to absorb, and does leave the hands slightly greasy after - but it's so hydrating that I never complained. I would recommend this product for winter use or problem areas, but it is pretty heavy duty for year round moisture. Hudson's Bay - $19.99



No, it didn't take me long to finish this sample of Vichy Aquaria Thermale Night Spa but I thought I'd add it anyway because it did take a few weeks to finish (and I have a full size one). This night cream is purely for hydration, not anti-aging. This cream is more of a fluid than a cream, and absorbs quickly due to it's consistency. I honestly love this product. For just hydrating this product does the job perfectly. Shoppers Drug Mart - $4.95


I love this product more than I could possibly say. L'oreal's Infalliable Makeup Setting Spray is one of the best in it's category. I have gone through two of these bottles in about a year and a half, and I really love it. My makeup lasts me eight or more hours a day, and though I do use primer as well, I believe setting spray doe help seal it all in. I find my entire look always stays flawless and it is extremely worth it's minimal price. Also, if it matters, it is unscented! Shoppers Drug Mart - $14.99.


Lastly, this past few weeks I've been using Bother's Life Plankton Essence as a serum before my moisturizers. It is an oil with a fluid consistency and a mild scent that I find has made my skin feel more supple and smooth. I've always been a fan of Biotherm products and I really love this one. I only had the sample-sized at home but I hope to use more Biotherm products in the future. Shoppers Drug Mart - $76.00



It's only been a week and a half of June and I already have some empties saved for next month so make sure to come back and get new reviews! 

XOXO,

Cropberry





Comments

Popular Posts