March Empties!

March was good to me, but I spent more than I used. I only emptied one product this month: my counter stick. When I started learning how to contour, it honestly took me multiple tries. I tried liquid (before blending sponges were a thing), I tried powder that was too dark, I tried powder that matched my skin and didn't show up at all. I was frustrated. Then one day, Maybelline released the Master Contour collection that had a compact which included powder, highlighter and blush in it AND three different contour cream sticks (light, medium and dark - I use dark). I bought both but quickly used only the contour stick daily.



With one side dark and one side light, it was hard to screw up the process (not to mention the label showed you where to apply each shade on your face). I since have only used this contour product, and use it daily. The cream blends easily but since it's thicker than my foundation, I think it stands out more once blended. I could be wrong, but I find it really does contour and define my face more than a powder. It's only $13.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart and lasts me a few months before I can't twist up anymore. If you need a quick contour hack that you can bring anywhere, this is my recommendation!

XOXO,

Cropberry

Comments

Popular Posts