December Empties!

Another year has come and gone. Blogging this year has been rewarding, exciting, and has allowed me to see how much I use certain products and document which I loved and hated. Today I say goodbye to three products I absolutely loved.



On the far left is the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation in Sand. This foundation has to be one of the best foundations I have ever used. It is light, buildable and hydrating. I honestly have zero negative things to say about this product. Sephora - $51.00.

The lipstick in the middle...I wish I did not have to say goodbye to. Maybelline has discontinued this blur lipstick pen which I loved. It had a tool on one end to blur ht lipstick from the middle of the lip outward to define your pout in a different way. The consistency was creamy and smooth, and because it was in a pen-like container application was a breeze. This lipstick is one of the products I will have the hardest time saying goodbye to.

Finally, I very quickly used up my Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum Roller Ball. To be honest I think some of it leaked in it's cap, however I did use a lot of it. The scent was light, floral, and made me think of my mom in a good way. Sephora - $39.00.

I returned from Moncton with about a thousand products in my suitcase so 2019 will be full of things to use up! I can't wait!

XOXO,

Cropberry

Comments

Popular Posts